Help ! Anniversary gift for my man

luckycharms

Hi guys,
Just want to ask your ideas for a wedding anniversary present for my husband. Our wedding anniversary would be on Feb.07 and I still have nothing on my mind at the moment. I gave him wallet,clothes,jacket,perfume,bike helmet,Play station,jewelry etc. on some occasions during christmas,bday,valentines day and I'm not sure what to give him this time.

maybe another perfume ?? He has a lot of those though..Pls. help.
thanks and i'll look forward to some of your inputs
yes.gif

2nigurl

Hi there! i have a thread also asking for some suggestions for our 1st yr anniversary, there were some suggestions but i end up buying perfume for him,lol. Well if he have already lots of it then probably you could book an appointment for a spa? so then you can have a romantic setting and drink champagne and then a dinner afterwards....

ZoZo

You can buy for him Digital photo fram and put in it some of your lovely old and new pictures then wrap it and give it to him as a gift.

TISH1124

My dh and I are corny so we both give each other an engraved watch with the year & anniversary # on it....We always say time stands still when we are together....We have been married for 2 years...it's going to be funny to see the watch box in about 20 years .... I give him small surprise gifts too...like cologne, sexy boxers etc....But a time piece is our tradition.

LMD84

for our first wedding aniversary last year i paid for our holiday to florida (where we went on our honeymoon) and i also added a cruise around the bahamas for him (he'd always wanted to go on a cruise). so i said that all our tickets and receipts were the paper part of the gift!

he then bought me about $600 worth of mac when over in florida which was amazing.

this year however i'm kinda stuck!

maybe you could take him on a short trip somewhere? or maybe even write him a poem and frame it? that'd be really cool.

X4biddenxLustX

Well is there something that your hubby's really into like a hobby or something?

And yes you could def do the whole dress up in sexy lingerie thing for him, he'll def love that lol!

Latest posts