help applying blush!

alwaysbella

Hello!
I bought myself the 'Maybelline Dream mousse blush' and i dont know how to appy it. 168 brush is not for this(found out the hardway) so i want to know if there's any brush that i can use with this. Thank you ladies!

Fairybelle

Re: help!

Have you tried to 187 (Duo Fibre Brush)? It's lighter bristles (white) keep application of the mousse soft--no streaks. Just dab the blush on with fingers or a makeup sponge, then buff with the 187 to smooth the color out. HTH!

Amaranth

Re: help!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairybelle
Have you tried to 187 (Duo Fibre Brush)? It's lighter bristles (white) keep application of the mousse soft--no streaks. Just dab the blush on with fingers or a makeup sponge, then buff with the 187 to smooth the color out. HTH!

Yeah, when I used that stuff I found that was the best way to do it. It's a bit too pasty to put the brush right into it so I usually just used my finders and used a brush to smooth it out. Though I tend to go nuts when I apply make-up, so the Kabuki brush actually worked a little better for me.

quinntastic

Yes I agree with the 187. That brush is a wonderful multitasker. I use it for all cream blushes. I love it!!!

wolfsong

I have the dollymix (?) one, and i find applying it with clean fingers makes it go on like air. I love these mousses - they look flawless and glowing without any shimmer
smiles.gif

Latest posts