HELP! Are my pigments FAKE??

pmoy004

Hi there

I recently purchased these 6 pigments online - everything else I have bought from this source has been authentic, and I jsut want to make sure that these are too - I would REALLY APPRECIATE any help in establishing if these are the real deal. (They came with a pamphlet inside which I haven't photographed)

thanks so much guys!!

xoxo

P8120152.jpg
P8120153.jpg
P8150163.jpg
P8150165.jpg
P8150166.jpg
P8150167.jpg

rockin

I'm afraid I think they're fake. I was suspicious when I saw the bottom of the jars, but when I saw the print on the back of the jar I am even more convinced.

The lack of a space after the : and the fact that it looks like a comma in the weight rather than a dot worry me

marusia

I agree. I'm calling fake. There should be a full stop before the weight, not a comma. Also, the jars have shaved edges on the lids=not good!
ssad.gif

PinkBasset

That comma on the back of the jar is telling it's a fake for sure.

Also the batch code on Smoke Signals suggests it's made in 2009, however, that is a LE pigment from 2007 I believe (?), so it was not made anymore in 2009. Please somebody correct me if I'm wrong.

kalz

Wow the edges of the screw top?! How come i cant see it? ): you all are so good in spotting !!

BellaItalia1969

Quote:
Originally Posted by kalz
Wow the edges of the screw top?! How come i cant see it? ): you all are so good in spotting !!

That's why i lurveeeeeee this website..can always rely on eagle eyed people

Makeup Emporium

Quote:
Originally Posted by cutegingerbread
I say fake, when you said that they came with a pamphlet I got very suspicious

thmbdn.gif
for selling fake pigments

Pigments coming with a pamphlet inside has nothing to do with them being fake or real. MAC does have a pamplet that they include with their pigments/glitters. Not all of them have it but some do.