HELP! big help - 3-step cleansing system drugstore recs

REYNALD0C

PLEAAAAASE HELP ME! I need a new skincare line. I use Pro Activ, and it stopped working! I like that whole three step thing where you wash, use toner then moisturize! Does anyone know any skincare lines that has those three steps? I have combination skin and I get acne once and awhile. Problem is it has to be available at walmart since its the closest thing to me right now.

PLEASE HELP MEEEEE!
weeping.gif

Corvs Queen

I would use Clean and Clears Continuous Control Acne Wash, Clarifying toner and Dual action Moisturizer. I used to use this back when I lived in the states and it worked for years. I love Clean and Clear. Also, I would recommend steaming your face at least twice a week to open your pores and get the gunk out. Hope that helps and don't fret because that can make skin funky too!

Oh, if you go here: http://www.cleanandclear.ca/eng/index.asp
you can build your own regimen.

AudreyNicole

I haven't used the products but I saw that almay came out with a 3 step skin care routine recently. It is available in different versions - oily, combination and dry skin. I believe the combo skin version is in the yellow bottles. I am pretty sure it is available at walmart. I know I saw it at traget the other day
smiles.gif

luminious

I like Clearasil, but Pro Activ doesn't moisturize unless u buy that seperate.. the last step is more of a treatment because I know that stuff is very drying on the skin.

Clearasil has good cleanser and now they have toners, but i use witch hazel and they have different treatments along with moisturizers I believe.