Help - BSB concert on Halloween Friday. What to do with my face? =)

xmizlynnax

Hey everyone =) I'm super excited because on Halloween I'm going to a Backstreet Boys concert and growing up they were one of my favorite bands! Lol =) Tease if you like! Never seen them live before.
th_DANCE.gif

Anyways, Does anyone have any suggestions on makeup? Should I dress up or anything since it's halloween? I have no idea, it's just a special night and I'm like going to fall over with excitement lol! Any ideas especially on makeup ideas would be appreciated!

purplerinne

sorry can't help BUT i did want to say i'm JEALOUS you're seeing BSB....you will LOVE them in concert. I've seen them 4x and met a couple of them =) I wish they'll come to my hood soon...

xmizlynnax

Quote:
Originally Posted by purplerinne
sorry can't help BUT i did want to say i'm JEALOUS you're seeing BSB....you will LOVE them in concert. I've seen them 4x and met a couple of them =) I wish they'll come to my hood soon...

i can't wait!
choochoo.gif
first time their on tour as a foursome. it should be great =)

FiestyFemme

I don't have specific recs... I just dress nice, definitely do my makeup up. I usually go for a dark, smokey eye for concerts.

You will LOVE BSB live! I've been several times, but I missed this last tour. It will be awesome though, promise!
greengrin.gif

Latest posts