HELP....Can't Stop........HAULING!!!!!

BadPrincess

MAC
Gone But Not Forgotten! This one I was jumping up & down lol It came today.
Not 1 but 2 Gold Deposit!!
Who's That Lady Lipgelee

MAC:
Rockocco
Accent Red Pigment

MAC :
A MUSE
2 Shooting Star
1 Shimpage (to replace my broken one)
Heat Element
Illusionary Burning Ambition
Factory Made
Blonde On Blonde

Urban Decay:
Last Call (forgot to photo)

Now these I went into some beauty supply store in town that I never go to & Bam they had all these shades that I can't find anywhere by me. The lady musta thought I was crazy going over each one looking for the shades I couldn't find lol. I told her how eveytime I go into the stores that sell Milani around here they have the same shdaes like for yrs!!!
Milani:
Exotic Berry
Golden Bronze
Skyline
Water Cooler
Sea Angel
Taup E Ary
Deep Desire
Limbo Green
Enchantment
Marooned
Mercury

These are an Ebay Haul.
Quads:
09 Beachside
10 Blooming Fields
11 Mad About Magenta
12 Copper Fiesta
Haul7-06005.jpg

Haul7-06004.jpg

Haul7-06006.jpg

Haul7-06001.jpg

Haul7-06002.jpg

juli

Omgshieeez what an awesome haul!!! How did you get to pick up Accent red pig already? it looks so pretty! I love the pics and all the make up !
eyelove.gif
have fun wit it
smiles.gif

VeganChick

Ooh, nice haul. I'm especially jealous of your gold deposit. And your red pigment, but I have maroon coming, so I can't really justify going out and getting maroon.
How's the milani eyeshadow? I love the turquoise and lime and they all look buttery soft, even in the package? (Ok, I'm odd...)
Hope you're having fun playing!
greengrin.gif

MacVirgin

OMG!! awesome!! i 'm jealous tooo of your gold deposit!! and yes the rest is so jummie tooo!! i want those msfs!!

MACActress

Awesome haul! I'm jealous of all your Milani e/s! I'll have to find more retailers, because the CVS near me only has the same shades over and over.

mzcelaneous

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebs
oooo how were you able to get this:
Rockocco
Accent Red Pigment

Yea, lucky you!

BadPrincess

Thanks everyone
smiles.gif

It was a gift sent from the MAC gods :thumbsup:

MACActress I know that was the problem I was having here! I would check over & over again & always the same 5 or 6 shdaes I had already!!

CrimsonCountess That is funny... I collect Milani besides MAC so it was like hitting a jackpot!

Latest posts