Help! Does this brush look fake or authetic?

anshu7

Its a mac 316 lip brush. Its on the mac website too. please see the second pic. I just realised I posted the first one twice. edited now

sweetie0716

I don't have that brush, so I don't know. It looks like the brush is more glittery then the brushes I have. It's probably just the lighting. It does look real based on other photos I have seen.

anshu7

It is glittery if u look very very closely at it. Its not as glittery as it looks

caffn8me

The 316 brush is very commonly faked. Unfortunately you've managed not to include the details which will help identify that easily.

Please post a picture of the brush and the cover separated and side-by-side with the photo extending beyond the ends, like the picture below. I need to see both halves in their entirety.

I'm pretty sure your brush is fake but need a better view please.

As an example, this one;

is definitely fake. Click the picture for the eBay listing.

Xqueeze_me

I have this brush that my sister gave me. She bought it more than 10 years ago. Here's the picture I took when I first got it last year.

Brush23.jpg

I have misplaced the brush somewhere but when I manage to find it, I'll take more pictures.

anshu7

Looking at kariii's pics I am almost sure my brush is authentic but here are some more pics
1226282.JPG

1226281.JPG

anshu7

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissResha
how much is it going for? (i'm asking for a good reason lol)

I swapped for this on MUA

Latest posts