HELP!!! Dollymix or Tippy for NC20??

CatsMeow

Hi guys...

I'm NC20 (brown eyed, bottle black hair. heheh) and I'm trying to work out which is best to purchase -

Dollymix
sneaky.gif
or Tippy?

What are your thoughts??

Also, I'm in need of a peachy blush. I have Margin and Redhead MSF so I guess I'm looking for something a little different but complementary to use with Redhead MSF.

Springsheen? Peachykeen?
th_dunno.gif

Any ideas?

Cheers
Ali
love.gif

sharkbytes

Both Dollymix and Tippy are reeeeally strong colors, and being similar skintone (NC15) I'd recommend using Dollymix with a light hand. My very favorite peachy blush is actually NARS, in Gilda. As for MAC, Springsheen is very very pretty
smiles.gif
hth

GlamQueen21

I would get both Dollymix and Tippy since both of them can be applied lightly on the cheeks since the colors are vivid. For a peachy blush, get Peachykeen to compliment the Redhead MSF.

Fataliya

I'm NW 15 and have both Dollymix and Tippy.

Use a fiber optic brush and they'll go on perfect.

mizuki~

I'm NC25 I have both and love both. But if I had to choose one, it would definitely be Tippy. And you can get Dollymix whenever since it's a perm product
yes.gif

chocokitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizuki~
I'm NC25 I have both and love both. But if I had to choose one, it would definitely be Tippy. And you can get Dollymix whenever since it's a perm product
yes.gif

I agree with the above
thmbup.gif
I'm NC25 and I own both Dollymix and Tippy.

dreamer246

NC35. I own Dollymix, but not Tippy. Dollymix is a warm blush, it gives you a glowing cheeks look.

As for peach blushes, Fun & Games pairs really well with Redhead! Springsheen is lovely too. I have Peaches, but that is a true matte peach which you may or may not like.

Oh, and if you get Dollymix, you can layer Redhead over it too, it's gorgeous when paired together.
th_drool.gif

bellagloss

I like Tippy better and i think because its cool toned it would suit you better
and for a peachy color.i would say springsheen
yes.gif

thmbup.gif