Help: Emerald Green Eyeshadow Shade

zerin

Hey Everyone!
I am seeking your recommendations today!

Well...I have been on the hunt for an emerald green eyeshadow shade (Sample Colours Pics Below) I searched through Mac eyeshadows and pigments but could not find it.
ssad.gif
I found that Mac Humid eyeshadow was just too dark for it.

I would prefer this green to have a metallic side or I can just try to foil it. I find that it may be a brother of teal pigment but this would be on a greener side.

I just ordered Forestry loose shadow from Pure Luxe but I feel it may be too dark as well. Any recommendations from online websites would help. I'm sure there are other companies out there...please help!

So here's the green sample.
lg_emgreen.jpg

Also...by foiling it....I want to get the green shade of her hat. This sort of reminds me of green christmas ribbons...lol

Rakhi_Sawant_046-1.jpg

yahoo.gif
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS GREEEN!!!!
yahoo.gif

THANKS AND PLEASE RECOMMEND!!!!

nunu

I seccond MAC's emerald green pigment too. That's the first shade that came to my head when i saw the sample colour, hope this helps.

user79

Emerald Green pig. will give you that color, but it's not metallic. It's matte with a silver sparkle though, so maybe when foiled it will be sort of shimmery...

anshu7

another vote for mac emerald green pigment, if u find it less shimmery u can always add shimmer powder over it

Kiss and Makeup

Bare escentials has a color called Oz, which is a dark emerald green. The website says when it's worn wet it's quite shiny. Maybe, if the shade's not spot on, you could wear the MAC pigment with the BE over it, to give it the shine.

aimee

oh i love that color what
any other suggestions
i dont have a mac pro store here and no Bare E. no MUFE

TISH1124

The B.E. Oz is Fab!!!

Also on a less expensive note...I like the NYX Emerald Green shadow...I spray my brush with the Mac Charged Water and it makes the green super emerald in color

Shimmer

Kelly Green pigment.
Or there's an Urban Decay color that I can't think of the name of off hand, but it's gorgeous and GREEN.
smiles.gif

RoseyPosey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
Kelly Green pigment.
Or there's an Urban Decay color that I can't think of the name of off hand, but it's gorgeous and GREEN.
smiles.gif

if youre talking about Grafiti, it is the most GORGEOUS green in the world!

RoseyPosey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
That is the one.
smiles.gif

yeah it is so beautiful!

Its not as deep as a true emerald green, but it has the same green tone to it, just a bit brighter.

Its my favorite green! I rock it all the time!

abbey_08

urban decay does a gorgeous emerald green called 'graffitti' its a very nice and wearable shade.

Mabelle

i think emerlad green is your best bet.
Graffiti is beautiful green, but it's not as deep as the colour you want, its lighter and brighter, more of a grass green.

You can try to apply the pigment wet. It might make it look more slick and "foiled"