Help! Emergency Date!

PRiNCiPESSAx4

Hey everyone,

I just found out of a huge date tomorrow night! Yes, at 1:08 am (in Philly)! We're just going to be hanging out, nothing too much, but it's with a guy I've liked for well over a year! I know what I'm going to wear, and I'm sorry but I don't have a picture to post on here, it's on my other computer, but this is it basically: white lace corset-type tank top, with a bit of a white lace bra showing at the top since the corset top is a bit too big and so it has to show; a knit chocolate cropped sweater from Abercrombie; medium/dark Victoria Beckham jeans; leopard satin ballet flats (brownish/beigeish with brown piping).

What color eye would you advise? Maybe a smokey-ish brown? I don't want it to look like I put a huge amount of time into it, but I still want it to look good. Any color references? I can afford to swing by MAC tomorrow and pick up 2 shadows at the most. Thanks for any advice, I really truly appreciate it - you have no idea how big this is for me!

aziajs

Honestly, work with what you have. Go with a natural look that accentuates your features. I think you want the overall look to be pretty and for him to look at you and think, "she is really pretty" and not "she's wearing eyeshadow and eyeliner and foundation." Do you know what I mean? Go with a natural shadow on the eyes and some mascara for those flirty lashes and something simple on the lips.

PRiNCiPESSAx4

Yes that's exactly what I'm going for..I think it's just me panicking because it's such short notice and I absolutely never expected this to happen at all!

aziajs

LOL...
smiles.gif
You'll be fine. Don't over think it.