Help finding Face Charts

Dragontears

I printed the face charts for Nocturnelle and the bridal look Marie back before I had the sense to also save them to my hard drive.
th_rolleye0014.gif

You guessed it…they’re ruined. A broken water pipe wiped out several of the pages of the notebook where I keep all my looks.

I contacted M·A·C and they “do not provide face charts for past looks”. They just directed me to the current looks on their site.

I thought maybe “Maria” on the Looks page might be one of them, but the link doesn’t work. Does anyone know where I can find them or have them to post? All I was able to get was a French version for Nocturnelle.

Thanks

makeupgal

I have them. Except, like you, I don't keep them in my hard drive. I just keep all the face charts in a huge binder. PM me if you'd like and I can mail you a color copy of whatever you need. I have every face chart as far back as 2002.

Dragontears

I had already tried the Wedding Looks. I sent a message about the broken link. Just waiting for a response.

Thanks though.
smiles.gif

glittergoddess27

I have Nocturnelle on my home computer,. if you do not get them soon, then PM me with your regular e-mail addy and I can send them to you in the evening.
smiles.gif

bellezzadolce

This is a long shot but...does anyone remember back in like 2002 or 2003, there was a wedding section of face charts and they were broken down into categories like pink, peach, plum/light, medium, dark?

Dragontears

Quote:
Originally Posted by bellezzadolce
This is a long shot but...does anyone remember back in like 2002 or 2003, there was a wedding section of face charts and they were broken down into categories like pink, peach, plum/light, medium, dark?

Sorry...haven't been around long enough, but it sounds interesting.

glittergoddess27

Quote:

Pm-ed you about this.
smiles.gif

BlahWah

Quote:

That does sound interesting - can someone post them here?

On a slightly different topic... will there be an area dedicated to facecharts on this site? The two that I've found (at the top bar under "Looks" and in the gallery - thanks MACWhore!) are incomplete. Is it due to copyright issues?

glittergoddess27

I think MacWhore is working on the "postability" of the face charts?? Making sure that they are clear and all that jazz? But that is not a sure thing. I have those face charts (2003-2005) but I am only sending things to people's e-mail addy.
smiles.gif
Feel free to PM me.

Synthetic- That looks like a Diana Ross Icon look??

Dragontears

Quote:
Originally Posted by Synthetic
does anyone know the info for this one?
I looked on a few sites and found nothing.

I checked the Diana Ross looks and it is not one of them. Too bad. It looks like a great combination. I'll keep looking.

glittergoddess27

Hmmm,.. the pic says "Nocturnelle" when I hover my cursor over it?? Wouldnt it be a look either from that collection or from when the color Nocturnelle was first released? I'd start there.

BlahWah

I looked through my Nocturnelle facecharts (with Dita Von Teese) and none of them look like that, so it must be when Nocturnelle the shadow was released.

Dragontears

Quote:
Originally Posted by glittergoddess27
Hmmm,.. the pic says "Nocturnelle" when I hover my cursor over it?? Wouldnt it be a look either from that collection or from when the color Nocturnelle was first released? I'd start there.

Looks like Nocturnelle came out in Femme Noir back in 2003. This look is not one of those.
sigh.gif

Will keep looking. I really like this look.