Help finding Fafi Face charts!

Feminist.

The MAC website is COMPLETELY not working for me... anyone else having this problem?
Anyway, was wondering if someone could link me to some fafi face charts!
i want to have a look before i go to my mac counter to buy!

TIA
smiles.gif

posted in the wrong place?
*shoots self*

Feminist.

Nope, didn't work.
None of the pages on the website are loading.
They load completely blank with no content. In Mozilla, the screen is just white and in IE, it says page cannot be displayed.

Feminist.

hasn't worked for about three days! but oh well, if anyone has them saved as jpegs.. send them my way
smiles.gif

gigglegirl

It must definitely be your internet connection or something that doesn't like MAC's site. I use Mozilla Firefox as my main browser and IE as a backup and they both work.

Anyways I saved the whole internet pages. If you PM me your e-mail addy I can send you the html files (which include the pics and directions on how to apply it).

CantAffordMAC

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigglegirl
It must definitely be your internet connection or something that doesn't like MAC's site. I use Mozilla Firefox as my main browser and IE as a backup and they both work.

Is that possible?
lol.gif

gigglegirl

LOL thats PROBABLY what mine should do, not like the MAC site, I would save a lot of cash.....EKKK!!

gigglegirl

Thanks, thats helpful!

LOL your N collection haul is exactly mine! I got Nanogold, Neutral Pink, and 3N the day it came out, then I recently added 2N (though I think its almost too pale for my NW15 skin--I seem to put a colourful lipgloss or tendertone over it to make it not so jarring of a colour).

Feminist.

thankyou everyone for your help!
in the end, i went to glam-beauty and just copied the looks into a word document
smiles.gif