Help getting this look

Baby Mac

Hello

Im new to applying makeup...i can apply mascara and foundation at the moment..i was wondering how much skill would be required to achieve results similar to this photo...do you need alot of skills to recreate this look?

And aslo what products could i use?

Thankyou for any help you can offer
yahoo.gif

Girl about town

you could recreate that look quite easily i reckon, start with a flawless base such as studio fix fluid and set witht the powder of your choice a little bit of blush something like orgasm by nars. Use some sation taupe on the eyes with carbon on outer v and crease. Add some long false eyelashes and a bit of black eyeliner. Use a nude lipcolour like Myth and should be quite similar.

flowerhead

this look requires a bit of skill. if i were you, i'd print it out and show it to an ma at mac so you have an idea of what products to use and how to apply them.

Simply Elegant

I agree with satin taupe and carbon. I would suggest doing your eye makeup first so you can clean up any fall out and make it look better before doing your face makeup.

rouquinne

she's also wearing full-strip false eyelashes in that photo and those take experience to get on.

from time to time, i still have trouble with the darn things and i've been wearing them for close to 30 years.