Help! Gina Neely's eye makeup

jmj2k

Would you lovely ladies give me some rec's to copy Gina Neely's eye makeup in this pix? Lip also? Thank you any help you can give me.

bio-the-neelys_al.jpg

jmj2k

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmj2k
Would you lovely ladies give me some rec's to copy Gina Neely's eye makeup in this pix? Lip also? Thank you any help you can give me.

bio-the-neelys_al.jpg

Come on ladies, anyone???

d n d

I love her makeup...it's just enough for the camera but it still reflects her jazzy attitude.

If I had to take a guess, I would say something subtle like Naked Lunch as an all over wash, Embark as the crease color, and maybe a highlight color such as Shroom. I have often wondered myself what colors she is wearing.
It seems like she keeps her eye colors are pretty neutral. Lips...I dont know,maybe something like Chignon lipstick from BBR?

wifey806

My eyes are bad, so that pic is kinda small for me. I just googled the hell outta her name, but still... no over sized pics
smiles.gif

i would agree with the above posters. Maybe Sketch or Embark in the crease. Hilight... I can NOT tell if it's shimmery or not. My gut says it's more satiny, like Era or Brule. Maybe even Naked Pigment would work...?
winks.gif

Latest posts