Help, hair color mess!

tannny

Hey guys! Well, I was determined to dye my hair back to my natural shade of dark brown. I went to sallys picked up a "neutral dark brown" from clairol, and low and behold, my hair is now black. So don't buy dark brown unless you want black hair. Anyways, I had dyed my hair black some months back and got it stripped leaving my hair this odd orange color, and i got it dyed over it, but the orange kept creeping up. So i need help, this mess happened about two weeks ago, and i dont want to strip my hair again
ssad.gif
, i bought prell shampoo, i heard that is supposed to work, and it did the first time i used it and let it sit on my hair for 45 minutes, but now the results aren't as exciting. I just want my hair to be brown, dark brown, NORMAL, not black.

Any tips???
ssad.gif

user79

I would go to a very good salon and get it fixed professionally instead of blundering it more with yourself. I had my very dark hair lifted a while back and it should not turn orange, so I would try a better salon.

brebab

well if your hair is a light color like blonde if you want to go back to your natural color which is a brown you have to fill it in with like a red and then go and deposit the color that you want it to be because thats the color your missing in your hair. if you want it lighter then try washing your hair with dawn dish soap because it strips the hair of the color. or else you can try a malibu treatment that strips the color out as well if you have colored your hair within a few days. or else you can bleach it but it will be hard on your hair to get the color out.

hope i could help