Help! I can't tell!!

stellarx1587

I read the thread about how to spot fake eye shadows. The one in question I think is probably legit, but I can't tell if the eye shadow is raised or not. The picture is coming out all blurry on my comp, so I can't tell... I tried fixing my resolution but its still blurry. My comp is notorious for blurring pics. So hopefully somebody here can take a look at it and let me know. TIA!!! =)

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...photohosti ng

Chic 2k6

doesnt appeared to be raised, but you better confirm it with someone who can deffo spot the fake or not

caffn8me

Genuine. The box has a double front and if you download the picture and play around with brightness and contrast in a photo editor you can see the shadow pot has the correct shape too.

You can see what I mean by a "double front" in these pics;

shadowbox3.jpg

shadowbox2.jpg

I've never seen a fake with a double fronted box yet. The attachment below shows the proper shape of the pot more clearly after I've adjusted the photo.

stellarx1587

Quote:
Originally Posted by caffn8me
Genuine. The box has a double front and if you download the picture and play around with brightness and contrast in a photo editor you can see the shadow pot has the correct shape too.

You can see what I mean by a "double front" in these pics;

shadowbox3.jpg

shadowbox2.jpg

I've never seen a fake with a double fronted box yet. The attachment below shows the proper shape of the pot more clearly after I've adjusted the photo.

Ahhh thank you very much!! I just couldn't tell on my comp! Much appreciated!

Ambi

Quote:
Originally Posted by caffn8me

The two fake eyeshadows I bought from gettingglam both had double fronted boxes, though the sticker on the box had a number on it, not name so they were very similar to the real ones [also the "e" letter was different, bigger].