Help! I'm on my third bottle of the wrong MAC Studio Fix Fluid Foundation

FuniFAce88

Hey, I am new to specktra and somewhat new to makeup, I recently went to the mac store and was told i had been suggested the wrong Studio Fix Fluid Foundation, I was given NW50, which seems to be to dark for me, the makeup artist suggested that i try Studio Fix Powder Plus in NW45, which tends to come out a little dry on my skin (really weird since i tend have oil skin once noon hits) and powdery looking. Also before all this i was told to get Studio Fix Fluid Foundation in NC50, which tends to make me look a little ashy and somewhat ghostly. I am sort of at a loss, I am not sure if its me and the way i apply the foundations or if i just have the wrong shade. So i just wanted to include a picture (no flash) of myself with no makeup on and see what you all thought would work for me, all and any of your input would be greatly appreciated.

PS: when i used SFF before i had really bad breakouts but i recently purchased the MAC cleanse off oil, not sure if it is actually working since im not currently using a foundation. Also i was think about switching over to NARS Sheer Matte Foundation

Latest posts