HELP! Job interview-make up advice needed ASAP :s

SARAHheartsMAC

Hi guys!

I have a job interview tomorrow for an English teacher (ages 11-18) Eeek!

I can't decide what make-up I should go for. I am wearing mostly black (waistcoat and trousers, black or white shirt)

I was thinking either neutrals or a darker smokey eye and neutral lips. I have a variety of colours.

Any suggestions? Help would be appreciated as my interview is in the morning!

Thanks xx

makeba

i think you should go for neutrals on the eye and lip. earth toned colors would compliment your skin and give you a fresh professional look i bet.

faifai

No to the smoky eye. You want to look professional and neutral, not sexy.

Go for fresh and clean makeup. A good foundation to make the skin look smooth, concealer under the eyes to make you look awake and alert. Mascara and curled lashes, and maybe a thin line of brown eyeliner on the upper lid only. Make sure your brows are well-groomed. If you wear a lipcolor, make sure it's a neutral color and not a very glossy, sexy finish. Nothing on the face should be sparkly or shimmery or distracting. If you're going to wear eyeshadows, go for simple matte shades of bone, taupe, and brown, but I wouldn't wear any shadow at all.

glam8babe

i agree... try and be natural.
What about a soft smokey brown eye? and nude lips with abit of gloss and a nice soft blush on the cheeks

purrtykitty

Neutrals all the way. You want to look fresh, polished and professional. Save the fun colors for after you get hired!

SARAHheartsMAC

Thanks guys!!

Yes I'll try and go for the good skin and neutral look.

Perhaps something like neutral pink and petting pink lip balm on lips.

Or tete a tint on eyes and wildly lush on lips.

Thanks!!

xx

anshu7

check this link.this look would be perfect.just add a little pink blush also to give u a fresher look.
Guest Look — Carrie’s Work-Safe Makeup
all the best
thmbup.gif