help: just bought a palette refill..

sonnebutti

I just bought a palette refill on ebay, and I have no palette to put it.. lol so stupid.. here in portugal there aren't mac pro stores and I dont know where to get a palette, do you have any suggestion where I can put the refill without breaking it?
ssad.gif

Shaquille

sonne is there any claire's there? they have make up palettes that will fit MAC's e/s in. It's not empty but I'm sure u can pop a couple out to fill those in..
Otherwise go on eBay again and find a palette
smiles.gif

kelcia

If you have an unused CD case, you can pop out the piece that you put the CD in and just stick the palette in there with like doublesided tape. and if you don't like the open whole that's created by taking out the cd part just put some tape over it.

sonnebutti

OOOOOOOOH my god claires just opened in a new mall in my city... oh my god thank u so much. I actually never payed much attention to the make up there, just earrings and stuff :p thank u so much, I would never thought of that! kisses

Shaquille

sonne no problem.. I also just saw claire's make up stuff like 2 weeks ago.. hope you're able to find one..
also kelcia is right, you can put them in CD case, you can search on youtube how to create one. Here's one example YouTube - CD Eyeshadow Palette