HELP! Just having issues & I wanna look sexy w/ my mu bu

ladida

I agree about keep looking for a mascara that suits you.

I found long optics by Dior and never looked back. Unfortunatley now I've moved onto Px false lashes and next time will be Faux Cils but until I found the right one for me I couldn't really see why everyone made such a fuss about mascara. But now my lashes look SO much better.

Sometimes i put a bit of coloured or contrasting mascara on the very tips of the end of my lashes. That makes them a bit more flirty.

I also agree about hte lighter colour as a highlight in the corner of your eyes.

But just be more confident in yourself. Or maybe confident is the wrong word. If you're already getting compliments on your pretty smile then it sounds to me like what you're doing is working (and try nars glosses or chanel glossimers, they are my HGs)

MACgirl

here are some tips:

the above tip for the blow dryer and eyelash curler is good, but somtimes it heats up too hot, to control this you can place the curler under hot running water, after that dry it and make sure it is not scalding to touch, that way its not too hot...

i agree with the light eyeshadow rec. the way to get lashes to be the showcase is to use pastel and light colors to dramatize lashes. since you have length and will use a lash curler for defination and curl, i suggest a thickening mascara.

also, if you want to go from daytime to nightime and still keep the same look, just add some darker shadow (like mac e/s print) in the crease....