Help! Lipstick... Mail?

mern

It totally slipped my mind but I swapped a few lipsticks and it's like 32 degrees celcius where I am so pretty warm/humid. Will the lipstick melt in the mail box during delivery.

TISH1124

I have shipped several lipsticks International and it is Hot as heck here and where I shipped but they were fine....I did not ship slowest method however I shipped priority.

vixo

Don't worry, I'm used to receive my lipsticks by mail and they don't melt ! And it's HOT and Humid here !!

MACATTAK

I've never had any melt and it gets really hot in CA, but I have received some where they are beading with sweat. Not a big deal though
smiles.gif

gildedangel

Packages in transit are usually stored in cool places like warehouse and even the trucks are a lot cooler than it would be outside, they should be fine!
smiles.gif

TISH1124

^^ Girl I worked at a UPS Hub...nothing is cool....They are hot as hell...the trailers are worse than anything....I lasted about 1 month...if outside is 100 inside a trailer is 150...unless it is a refirgerated trailer

clslvr6spd

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
^^ Girl I worked at a UPS Hub...nothing is cool....They are hot as hell...the trailers are worse than anything....I lasted about 1 month...if outside is 100 inside a trailer is 150...unless it is a refirgerated trailer

A few of my guy friends work at UPS Hub, it's hell!
winks.gif

Latest posts