Help me build my eyeshadow collection...What am I missing?!

cheryl

I have been building my eyeshadow collection and was wondering what eyeshadows I'm missing that you believe are MUSTS?! I have almost 2 15x palettes full and I want to start a third!
th_DANCE.gif

Black Tied
Carbon
Electra
Knight Divine
Sketch
Plum Dressing
Aquavert
Humid
Contrast
Stars N' Rockets
Vibrant Grape
Nocturnelle
Jest
Swish
Sushi Flower
Crystal Avalanche
Vanilla
Nylon
Dazzlelight
Ricepaper
Naked Lunch
All That Glitters
Amber Lights
Satin Taupe
Wedge
Expresso
Woodwinked
Bronze

Any and all suggestions welcome! I really would like to get some for Christmas
smiles.gif

MaskedBeauty

Rated R (starflash e/s) is a must! I love that color! And Steamy is a must! very pretty! Hmm what else.. umm... Swimming, Club, Beauty Marked.. Thats all I can think of right now. Hope this helps!
smiles.gif

Ebbychina

Expensive Pink! Soft Brown, Satellite Dreams and Freshwater is another nice one (if you like blues)

Jackie O

YES, Steamy is the BOMB! Steamy and Club together HOT!

Girl have you ever tried Stars N' Rockets over Sketch? It looks amazing, try it since you already have them both!

cheryl

Thanks so much! I didn't mean to double post this threat, my computer kept freezing and I thought it didn't work the times I tried.

I saw Smoke and Diamonds was on the goodbyes and I couldn't decide if I should get it or not... but I think I should
smiles.gif
There is also a bunch of ones you mentioned that I have my eye on so I'll for sure be purchasing them now!

Now I must try Stars N Rockets and Sketch together! I've never tried them...Thank yoU!

LMD84

club shadow is fantastic - a brown green dup chrome colour which looks great!
beautiful iris and parfait amour are great purples and i also love expencive pink shadow too
smiles.gif

makeba

i built my collection around two shadows. expensive pink and sketch.
expensive pink is my utmost favorite shadow paired with perky paint pot as a base or rubenesque paint pot as a base. here are my suggestions for your lovely collection
expensive pink
coppering
soft brown
shroom
arena (best natural highlight for me)
romping
embark
post hast
cranberry
deep truth
freshwater (cuz i love blues)

chickatthegym

I love Blanc Type (best Matte highlighter!), Expensive Pink (as most of you already said
smiles.gif
, and Smoke & Diamonds (gorgeous color!), and Chrome Yellow (if you are into brighter colors).

You have a great collection going already! I wish I would have started out with more of the Perm. shadows. I have tons of LE shadows and many are SO similar! I think the perm ones are the best
smiles.gif

ladyJ

You already have a lot of great colors. I would recommend blanc type, sable, gesso, and embark.

chiara

A blue like Deep truth or Freshwater could be a nice addition, it looks great with grey, blue, purple... I see you are hesitating to get Smoke and diamonds: get it! It's gorgeous with other neutral colors, and on its own too.