Help me choose 2-3 new neutral e/s!

sayah

Hi guys

I mostly have e/s with fun colours. Purple, bright blue, pink, green etc. I love Sketch, Expensive pink, Paradisco and just bought the warm e/s palette.

Now I'm leaning towards getting some matte neutral ones. The don't have to be matte but not with a lot of shimmer. Do you have any ideas? I'm getting 2-3 so please don't post 20 wonderful e/s or I will start drooling.
winkiss.gif

I'm NW 15 with darkbrown hair and blue eyes. It would be great if you could suggest neutrals that will make my eyes pop! I find that when I visit the counter I want to get everything and easily get a little confused..
tong.gif

I am all about matte neutral colors. Here's some fun colors:
brule
cork
blanc type
handwritten
malt
ricepaper
nylon

ok you said dont list 100 great colors. but this is my fav's

coconut

I would highly recommend getting the Smokey Eyes palette. If you don't already have them, then you NEED Satin Taupe, a dark brown, and a black...all of which are in this palette! Other than that, I really like greys for my blues eyes. Some favourites as far as more matte colours go are Copperplate (matte2 medium grey), Shale (purplish-grey, satin I think), and Scene (blue-ish grey, again satin I think).

xbrookecorex

Orb+Cork were my first 2 neutrals when I was trying to get out of wearing a rainbow every day, and I still love them!

ladyJ

Ricepaper, Sable, and Wedge.

Wedge and Sable were my first two eyeshadows ever from MAC and I use them almost everytime I got to work. I also love Ricepaper for my highlight when I do neutrals.

sayah

Thank's again for the suggestions!
mac_wishlist.gif
I actually went out and got Ricepaper, Satin taupe and All that glitters. I'm thinking about Copperplate or something like that next.

This is gonna get expensive..
cutey.gif

Lizzie

Ooh I love Copperplate!

There are a whole bunch of shadows that I want to recommend...but I will narrow it down to one must have:

Soft Brown.