Help me choose a blue teal e/s (please!)

Coco_Hailey

Hi!
teal is a very popular color this season and I'd like to get a blue teal eye shadow, now there are several to consider:
- Steamy
- Tres teal (Rococo)
- Zonk! Bleu (Idol Eyes)
- Blue absinthe (Ornementalism)
I'm really looking for a blue teal, and I don't want it to be as bright as Parrot, I have this one and it's really flashy, so which one would you recommend?
thanx!

user2

I would definitely wait for Zonk Bleu!

Tres Teal takes a lot of effort to show up!
Steamy is more blue/grey than teal!

Shawna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coco_Hailey
isn't Ingenue Blue more turquoise than teal?

I would describe it as a dirty dark teal. I love it, and if you can find it, pick it up. Otherwise I would wait a few days for the new VP's to come out. There are 2 or 3 blues being released with that collection.

Spam.n.Rice

I really love steamy but you should wait for Blue Absinthe. It looks really pretty from what I've seen so far.

Ms. Z

When I wear it with the eyeliner Ballet by Tarte (similar to MAC's Out to Sea) it looks like Turquoise, but when I wear it with the Shiseido Teal eyeliner, it looks teal. I'm biased, Ingenue Blue is my favorite MAC shade of blue.

Have you seen a trio called Paradise Love by Vincent Longo (Sephora & Victorias Secret). I purchased it becasue I love the Teal (w/light shimmer) in that palette. *see attached photo

Beauty Marked!

CARGO Aegean
BLOOM's Lagoon

HTH
smiles.gif

user4

why dont u get teal pigment? i love that color... and its more blueish than greenish... its reallypretty!

Glitziegal

Cleo duo by Nars has a teal like colour in it. Very pretty, it was used regularly in Sex and the City for a smokey eye on Carrie.

670190_sw.jpg