Help Me Choose Lipsticks!

NatalieMT

I'm planning to buy 4 lipsticks next week when I go to the Pro Store. Maybe 5 if I'm feeling naughty.

I have a list of all the ones I've looked at and liked, but which 4 out of this list would you guys choose?

Eager
Ladybug
Sweetie
Ramblin Rose
Jubilee
New York Apple
Lovelorn
Syrup
Chatterbox

Any other recs. on bright but wearable colours for daytime appreciated too! I prefer shades that are glaze or lustre. I'm NC15, green eyes, very blonde hair, very little colour in my lips. I'm sure you get the picture!

glam8babe

this is just my opinion

eager (this was my first mac lipstick its soo bright and looks great with a nice tan)
lovelorn
chatterbox
syrup

NatalieMT

Thanks! I loved the look of Eager, I think that's a definite buy. It just looks so vibrant. Recently I started completing my look with brighter lip colours especially bright reds and pinks and it just makes me look much better. I tend to look a bit washed out without any colour on my lips.

I also thought about Retro and See Sheer.

purrtykitty

I've got Eager on my list for an upcoming B2M. If you're looking for brighter, then I'd go for Chatterbox, Sweetie, and Lovelorn...and Ramblin' Rose for that 5th!

Shaquille

I would definitely take New York Apple and Syrup..

I think Slimshine Urgent will look good on you, also Girl About Town lipstick

kimmy

since you mentioned that you enjoy the glaze finish, i'm going to guess you want pretty sheer colour payoff...in which case, if the store has any slimshines, you may want to check those out.
winks.gif

i think hue (glaze) would be really nice on you. i think eager (lustre) and jubilee (lustre) like you said, are really good colours, too! hug me (lustre) and plumful (lustre) might also be worth checking out.

NatalieMT

Thanks everyone! I will look out for Lustering, Hue, Girl About Town, Hug Me and Plumful. I don't have any of those shades!

I do really like slimshines yes - I have Tropic Glow, High 90s and Urgent. Infact Urgent was the first one I ever bought.
greengrin.gif