Help me choose my MSF!

M.A.C_Addiction

SOS.gif

I heard about the different veining in MSF. I'm loooking to purchase the Lightscapade MSF and I'm not sure if I should choose the one on the left or right? I hate chunks of glitter, (I have Shimpagne and it's all glittery) so does that mean I should stay away from the veining? I'm confused. :confused: I would love some help!

BTW, Lightscapade is a "smooth" finish, not like a chunky glitter mess right?
hmm.gif

Thanks in advance!
smiles.gif

MSF.jpg

M.A.C_Addiction

Yea, I was thinking that to because I did a search on "veining" on MSF and apparently blue & pink veining is a good thing on the Lightscapade...
hmm.gif

kimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.A.C_Addiction
Does this MSF give a finish look like the Beauty Powders? Or a chunky glittery mess? Does anyone know? :confused:

it's very rare that an msf will look like a glittery mess.
winks.gif
most people apply their msf with the mac 187 brush which gives the skin a healthy looking glow with some subtle colour and a slight bit of shimmer.

M.A.C_Addiction

Thanks hun, you've been helping me out a lot.
smiles.gif
I don't know why, but everytime I use my MSF's ex: Shimpagne, I don't get that "glow" just a look like a glitter container exploded on me.
ssad.gif
Like a disco ball...LOL. I guess I got a defective one or something...
th_dunno.gif

I like the finish of beauty powders. I guess I'll just stick to them. Thanks for your help Kim!
th_wink3.gif

suzy_

lightscapade does look more smooth... it's finish reminds me of a beauty powders. make sure to stay away from naked you. bleh! haha

~Crystal~

Lightscapade is one of the smoothest ones I think
greengrin.gif

It's NOTHING like the mess that can come from anything more than a light dusting of Shimpagne haha
lol.gif

I'd go for the one on the left too- Lightscapade is one that I can actually dust all over my face lightly (which is a biiiiig no no with shimpagne).

kimmy

yeah lightscapade definately is smoother than the other msfs i've used (porcelain pink and gold spill) but i think any of them can be smoothed out with buffing.
smiles.gif

Jayne

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.A.C_Addiction
I don't know why, but everytime I use my MSF's ex: Shimpagne, I don't get that "glow" just a look like a glitter container exploded on me.
ssad.gif
Like a disco ball...LOL. I guess I got a defective one or something...
th_dunno.gif

No, it's not just yours, when I apply my Shimpagne, I look like a disco ball too and I hate that
th_remoteImage-61.gif

Shimpagne is my worste MSF !!!

The finish of Lightscapade is more like a BP, more subtle and wearable lol
winks.gif

For your picture, I prefer the one on the left too
thmbup.gif