Help Me Choose: Nars copacabana or albatross?

blinkymei

Hi all!

I'm trying to decide on a highlighter: copacabana, a multiple or albatross, the highlighter powder. I'm an Asian NC25-30. I have combo, acne prone skin that can look oily in my T-zone. Please tell me your pros and cons? why? etc... Thanks in Advance!

MzzRach

I have used both, and prefer Albatross. It just has the most divine texture and gorgeous finish - gives a wonderful shimmer/glow without looking glittery. I am NW20. Albatross is my fave highlighter from any line.

LeeleeBell

More love for Albatross (I am probably NC 25 though I haven't been colormatched; I am either buff or sand beige in revlon colorstay)

sherby2722

I LOVE albatross i think its the prettiest highlighter ever!! Im nc15 btw.
smiles.gif

RedRibbon

Albatross FTW!

It's foolproof. I have some that has been crushed and powdered for me and it works a charm.

alka1

Albatross. as much as I love my copacabana stick, I find myself using albatross a lot more.. It's a bit more versatile and works over any blush - a really beautiful highlighter.

also, a powder formula might work better if you have oily skin.

laa_cat

I'll vote for Copacabana though!!! I'm NC30 and Copacabana is a very subtle with a very nice sheen. I can't really explain why I like it over Albatross though... both are pretty!

shadowaddict

That's a lot of endorsements.
specktra_rocks.gif

I’m glad I just ordered it from Sephora the other day. Too bad it won’t be here in time for me to take it to Vegas with me tomorrow.

blinkymei

Quote:
Originally Posted by frocher
Copacabana is silvery, Albatross is a white gold shade. Albatross is more versatile and looks good with just about anyone's undertones. Although copa is easier to control. They need to come out with an albatross multiple!! The color of albatross with the control of the multiple!!

Yeah I can be lazy that's why I wanted the ease of using a multiple rather than a powder but I was thinking and I agree with that too... why didn't they release a multiple? lol... since it's a popular item just like Orgasm... which is a nailpolish, lipgloss, multiple, and blush

sunshine16

I would love to see albatross in multiple form.
I have really dry skin so the formulation would suit me more.

Latest posts