Help me decide!

vloky

I got 100$ e-gift card from my mom for christmas. I can't decide what I want! Here's my wish list of things I threw on I think I'll like http://www.sephora.com/registry/list...Id=gl280477731 some of it's temporarily out of stock
ssad.gif
Have any of you tried any of these products? What would you suggest I get? Any other suggestions you have for me? Thanks in advance!
wavey.gif
also are there any other codes I could use besides the one that came in the sephora magazine??

user3

*deep breath*

Ok I hear the Dior Lucky palette is great!

I have the Philosophy North Pole set and I really like it. It's great if you love the smell of peppermint.

The Philosophy birthday part set is really nice but keep in mind these are only 6oz bottles.

Philosophy starwberry milkshake smells SOOOO YUMMMY!

The UD cocoa body powder is nice if like to use those sort ot things. I got a nice deluxe sample when first came out and I still have not used it all up.

I did not like the Sephora curling mascara or the UD precious metal eyeshadow. The mascara flaked and the eyeshadows creased.

The UD Shadow box is great if you don't already have those colors.

I can't speak for the Blue POP beauty eye pop but the Jade one is lovely. I have the one for brown eyes and it just does not have the same texture. It's more chalky where as the Jade on is powdery but smooth. They are both very sheer. Great if you like sheer e/s.

I tested the UD cocktail stuff. It didn't impress me and the scent was faint with a slight plastic smell.

The L'Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream had a funky smell to it. I couldn't get past the smell to know if it actually worked.

I am really want to try that ModelCo mini set! Everytime I have money to get the Glossed body lotion it is OOS!

Now for the codes

I am not totally sure if the Wishfor6 code is working (it is the same as the wishfor2, wishfor3 & wishfor4 codes etc..) I know a few people placed orders with that code on Sunday, but if it does still work it will give you this goodie bag
P126101_hero.jpg

Here is a real life pic that I took
goodiebag.jpg

I am not totally sure it still works but...

Free 4oz. Philosophy Gingerbread Man Bath Gel Use code: GINGERBREAD Expires 11/30/2005 or 12/15/2005 I found conflicting dates on this one

vloky

thanks for the suggestions! I'm definitely going with the north pole peppermint set(i looove peppermint!), and one of the ud shadowboxes, and then I need to figure out something else, I need to get up to 75$ to get free shipping. I'm thinking of getting the gingerbread man set for the cute little case, but I'm not sure. Does anyone here have that? Is it reusable at all? And I don't really know If I want to smell like ginger bread :/

vloky

I got that, and the coffe au/lait cappucino bath wash set, and desser lip glosses. and the pop blue eyes. and a buttload of samples. I didn't go with the gift bag sample thing though, because I got it once before and didn't really like anything in it... :/ thanks for the suggestions.. I actually ended up going through the reviews at mua..