Help me figure out what I can do with my hair?!

RoseyPosey

So basically I have had the SAME haircut my whole life. I have naturally curly hair that I straighten 90% of the time. It is to my bra in the back with long layers and I have some face framing layers in the front and I always part it to the side.

I want to do something fun but not crazy because I am a hotel manager. I can get away with a "little" fun but nothing crazy.

I dont want to cut my hair, because I like having the length to fishtail braid, but am going to get some shorter face framing layers.

BUTTT I need help with color!!!!! I was thinking of doing something like Lauren Conrad did where she colored just the tips of her hair BUT I have dark brown hair so I wasnt sure if that would look wierd? I dont mind bleaching the ends and coloring them, and i know the color wont be AS obvious on me because my hair isnt blonde but i just dont know if it will look wierd?
Link to Lauren's mermaid tipped hair
http://thebeautydepartment.com/2011/07/tipped-out/

Any suggestions?
TIA everyone! :)

shellygrrl

Staff member
Rather than dyeing your hair (even if it would be just the ends), why not just work with your natural curls? Probably the simplest change-up you can do, I think!

RoseyPosey

Well i do wear it curly when its rainy out, i just really dont like my curls thats why i straighten my hair almost daily. :(

Latest posts