Help me fill a palette!

Cachica

I just wrote the longest post ever and bam it's gone. Bummer!

I'm on a mission to get pigment samples enough to fill pans, 'cause I want a palette with pressed pigments! But I also want a palette with eyeshadows from MAC!
EDIT: I'm mostly asking for help with picking eye shadows!
smiles.gif
But I'm also looking for bright pigment colors to go with the shadows
smiles.gif

So I need help to pick out 15 colors in grey, blue, purple, green and brown. I don't want reddish colors (reddish brown, reddish purple) and I like cool greens or forest greens. I need 1 good, very light highlight color
winks.gif

I use Fair in Bare Escentuals foundation. All of the shadows used are by BE and I'm finding them hard to blend. I want to look like you guys LOL

I'm adding some pics in flash and natural light so you can get a better impression.
Natural lighting:
CIMG1594.jpg

CIMG1873.jpg

CIMG2368.jpg

CIMG2334.jpg

Flash:
CIMG1952.jpg

CIMG2065.jpg

CIMG2197.jpg

Mizz.Yasmine

Blues~Moon's Reflection, Freshwater, Prussian
Greens~Swimming, Humid, Greensmoke
Purples~Crystal, Purple Haze, Beautiful Iris
Browns~Soft Brown,Espresso,Romp
Greys~Electra,Silver Ring
Highlight~Nylon, White Frost, Gorgeous Gold

Cachica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mizz.Yasmine
Blues~Moon's Reflection, Freshwater, Prussian
Greens~Swimming, Humid, Greensmoke
Purples~Crystal, Purple Haze, Beautiful Iris
Browns~Soft Brown,Espresso,Romp
Greys~Electra,Silver Ring
Highlight~Nylon, White Frost, Gorgeous Gold

I'm absolutely gonna check out all of those colors!
Thanks for taking the time!
greengrin.gif

aeroSOUL

are you looking to get pigments or shadows? if you're having trouble with the BE loose shadows, pigments won't be much easier... if you want to fill your palette with pressed pigment... you can buy 1/2 tsp pigment samples for about 5 dollars on ecrater.com, just search for 1.2 tsp samples, also, some merchants will sell already pressed pigments but it's a bit more, but not much. i can recommend pigments for you if you would like pigments... also, working with pressed pigments is easier than reg pigments, and the color pay off is just as good if they were pressed or not pressed....also, you can try mixing pigments and making new ones, a lot of pigments mix well, too!!!

Cachica

Quote:
Originally Posted by aeroSOUL
are you looking to get pigments or shadows? if you're having trouble with the BE loose shadows, pigments won't be much easier... if you want to fill your palette with pressed pigment... you can buy 1/2 tsp pigment samples for about 5 dollars on ecrater.com, just search for 1.2 tsp samples, also, some merchants will sell already pressed pigments but it's a bit more, but not much. i can recommend pigments for you if you would like pigments... also, working with pressed pigments is easier than reg pigments, and the color pay off is just as good if they were pressed or not pressed....also, you can try mixing pigments and making new ones, a lot of pigments mix well, too!!!

I'm asking for advice on eye shadows
smiles.gif

I'm planning on pressing the pigments but I'm not thinking of that now
winks.gif

But hey, feel free to suggest pigments as well! I need all the help I can get, I'm blank
greengrin.gif

aeroSOUL

here are some pigments i use all of the time(NC20, fair skin tone);
dazzleray; frost; violet; bright fuchsia; fuchsia; pink opal; lovely lily; vanilla; rose; naked; dark soul; tan; teal; pink pearl; sunnydaze; lily white; revved up; rose gold; gold; azreal blue; deckchair; jardin aires; coco; subtle; kitchmas; helium; all girl; and my all time fav. SUN PEPPER.... i left out red ones for ya.... and I think that most of these pigments can be seen in the pigment swatches thread.

Cachica

Thank you!
The ones I've been looking at for now are: Vanilla, Dark Soul, Teal, Violet, Heilum and Jordin Aires

I will absolutely check out the others as well!

Karen_B

I really like Graphology as a dark, almost black purple, as well as Fig 1 (eggplant). As a highlight you might want to try Shroom or Blanc Type?
Satin Taupe and Tempting are great browns.
Moon's Reflection is a bright but light blue, I really like it, and Cornflower pigment is gorgeous. Oh and Plumage with an aqua/teal colour, maybe Aquadisiac or Steamy?

Cachica

Come on, people!
LOL

Suggest your most beloved colors! I got one chance on checking them out at a counter!

Zantedge

Deep Truth, Freshwater, Steamy, Humid, Shroom, Satin Taupe, Brun, Electra (my personal fave), Knight Divine, Parfait Amour, Shale (or Illegal Cargo if you can still find it. they're nice muted purples)

Sanayhs

I'm quite pale and my absolute favourite highlight shade is blanc type.

I love humid, freshwater, juxt, knight divine, electra, carbon, parfait amour, plumage, sable, all that glitters, woodwinked... from the pro colours, bio-green, bright sunshine and plum are all delightful. I stuck to permanent colours for this list, too.
smiles.gif