Help me fill my palette!

dolcekatiana

Hey guys...I have 3 empty spaces in my 15 pan palette that I want to fill. The 12 e/s I already have in my palette are: Shroom, Ricepaper, Naked Lunch, Sable, Satin Taupe, Woodwinked, Wedge, Espresso, Brule, Carbon, Knight Divine, and Electra... ALL NEUTRALS. I want 3 FUN colors to complete the palette so Im asking you pros for recommendations
smiles.gif
I'm NW20 in SFF with hazel eyes and dark brown hair that has an auburn tint to it. What are 3 fun shades that would compliment my skintone, eye color, etc.? One that I'm considering is Beauty Marked...what do you guys think? I can post a pic of my eyes if that would help just let me know!
thmbup.gif

dolcekatiana

Quote:
Originally Posted by dominichulinda
i'm not pro, but I thought I would try to help <3

Shimmermoss - teal
electric blue - blue
Parfait Amour - purple

Those colors are gorgeous. Ill have to check them out when I go to the MAC counter. Thanks for your recs!

wifey806

can't decide on only3!!
amber lights to pop your hazel eyes.

shadowy lady -or- beauty marked to smoke out your deep cease w/o the typical "carbon",

and parfait amour or humid because they'd look amazing on you AND go perfectly with all the colours you have!

Expensive Pink <--- New Fav.
Amber Lights
Satin Taupe

I'm the same coloring as you, same eyes, a wee bit darker hair. And I freaking love those colors
smiles.gif
Good luck.

Mwah!

Ok, ability to read fart... you said you have Satin Taupe- and that you want fun colors... okay, lets re-do this. lol

Newly Minted
Cranberry
Parfait Amour
Sketch
Amber Lights
Coppering
Aquadisiac
Hepcat

Latest posts