Help me find a colour similiar to..

Carlyx

MAC Heatherette Lipstick - Lollipop Loving

Thanks
thmbup.gif

zeroxstar

Sandy B lipstick is almost a dead on match. Same goldy tones etc. It's actually nothing like Pleasureseeker, I have both and where Pleasureseeker is peachy and sheer Lollipop Lovin is pink and gold and sparkly.

But Sandy B i've heard is suuuper close. HTH

kimmy

i totally agree with the sandy b suggestion. i actually passed on lollipop loving because i already had sandy b and i could scarcely tell the difference between the two.
winks.gif

matsubie

i LOVE lollipop loving.
i was a dumb dumb and only bought one when heatherette came out.
i actually did a live chat about this and the girl told me a similar shade would be plink?
i don't know, but lollipop loving is so unique due to the duochrome but i'm almost done with the lipstick so i'm thinking about giving plink! a try.

Hemons

Quote:
Originally Posted by matsubie
i LOVE lollipop loving.
i was a dumb dumb and only bought one when heatherette came out.
i actually did a live chat about this and the girl told me a similar shade would be plink?
i don't know, but lollipop loving is so unique due to the duochrome but i'm almost done with the lipstick so i'm thinking about giving plink! a try.

I'm not sure what a good match for Lollipop Loving is, but I have Plink and I love it. Its a perfect pink lip. I've tried other pinks (Snob, Bombshell etc.) and for some reason that don't work for me, but plink does!

matsubie

just bought plink! and i love it.
if you compare the two colors from the tube, they don't look much alike but aside from the fact that plink! does not have the green duochrome, plink looks very similar to lollipop loving on my lips!
i'm so happy i found a permanent dupe to this lipstick!
love it love it!

makeupmadb

Not sure if you still need a similar match but have you seen the new Rimmel Moisture Renew lippies? Try the one in Soft Coral, it's really quite similar, just more coral toned than pink. If you want I can try and swatch them together.

LIlyeuhh

Hi makeupmadb! i'm really interested by the Coral lipstick swatch, because I just bought this lipstick but in Coral Queen and I don't like the loud pinkish tone on my fair skin! I guess I tested the Soft Coral one, but picked up the wrong one!