Help me find a dupe

Folie

Hey all. I have showstopper from the all ages, all races collections. I LOVE it.
drools.gif
It's just a great outer V color and it compliments my skin and eyes very nicely. However, it's LE.
ssad.gif
I have a few backups but just wondering what eyeshadow is a dupe for it? It doesn't have to be MAC. I just want a color that's as close as possible. Wish MAC would make this permanant.

sss215

according to the prelim info on temptalia, showstopper is going to be in the fab felines quad, burmese beauty

Susanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Folie
Hey all. I have showstopper from the all ages, all races collections. I LOVE it.
drools.gif
It's just a great outer V color and it compliments my skin and eyes very nicely. However, it's LE.
ssad.gif
I have a few backups but just wondering what eyeshadow is a dupe for it? It doesn't have to be MAC. I just want a color that's as close as possible.

*moving to recommendations*

Susanne

I just saw:

Showstopper will come back! In August with Fabulous Felines! In a quad:

The well-bred-browns, pale yellow and gold of this Eye Shadow quad reflect the highly-pedigreed and archly-sophisticated beauty of the Burmese. Features an irresistible limited edition mix of Prized, Skintone 2, Burmese Beauty and Showstopper. Burmese Beauty: Eye Shadow X4

LC

i freaking loovvee showstopper. i have a full pan but will def buy a back up when it comes out again. any super dark brown will give you the same effect on your eye

Pinky & Poodle

Where do you live?
Inglot has a dark brown that is almost an excact match, but they only have one store in the states...

caramel_geek

I agree. Showstopper is AMAZING. It's the perfect dark brown for me (NC20).
I can't wait for it to come out in Fab Felines
th_DANCE.gif

Latest posts