Help me find the perfect quad!

antigone21

I am in the mood to splurge for a fancy quad that I could use everyday instead of spending minutes every morning looking at my make up trying to mix and match. I have favorite combinations but I'm in the mood to buy a nice fancy quad just for the heck of it.

I am mostly into neutrals: golds, plums, deep browns, bronzy, peachy colours. Il love metallic and satin finishes. My skin is NC40-42ish but the skin around my eyes is much darker (I have black circles of death around my eyes). This can be fixed with a good base and a concealer of course.

I have taken a look at Chanel quadras, but to be honest, they were way too shimmery for my liking and the color payoff was crap when I swatched a couple shades on the back of my hand.

I would love to hear your suggestions...YSL, Dior, Lancôme, Shiseido, you name it!

EvoPandaPnay

Mac has Pro pallette eyeshadow and you can pick your own four eyeshadows you want. I suggest mac eyeshadows in -Phloof(highlight) -saddle(on crease) -folie(outer crease) -satin taupe(eyelid) -soft brown -brown script -mulch -woodwinked .

antigone21

Quote:
Originally Posted by EvoPandaPnay
Mac has Pro pallette eyeshadow and you can pick your own four eyeshadows you want. I suggest mac eyeshadows in -Phloof(highlight) -saddle(on crease) -folie(outer crease) -satin taupe(eyelid) -soft brown -brown script -mulch -woodwinked .

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccalovesMAC
I am NC40 too. I like woodwinked,carbon,ricepaper and sketch

Thanks for the MAC recommendations. I already have a couple of those and am building a palette (which is still quite small) but I would love to discover other brands. I was in a department store today and decided to go for something other than MAC to test out other eyeshadows. I have been deceived by Chanel but I still have hope!

antigone21

Quote:
Originally Posted by mizuki~
How about those 2 new Dior quints from their summer collection? Ready to Glow & Crush Glow. Both reallly beautiful IMO. (or any Dior quint really. They are all so nice ^^)

The Beauty Look Book: Dior Summer Quints Part 2: Swatches + Comparisons

They look yummy! Thanks a lot I will definetely go check them out at The Bay
smiles.gif

Is this your blog?

mizuki~

Quote:
Originally Posted by antigone21
They look yummy! Thanks a lot I will definetely go check them out at The Bay
smiles.gif

Is this your blog?

They are indeed yummy!
No, unfortunately it is not my blog