Help me identify these polishes!!

elle25

I was looking for some new colours as its going to be winter soon and I haven't bought any in ages. I found this site and absolutely fell in love with the last one, the gorgeous blue. I also like the second last one, the purpley blue.

Nail Polish Trends Winter 2009 and 2010

I will be forever grateful if someone can tell me the brand and colour!!

shatteredshards

That last photo could actually be tweaked - it's been washed out badly either via Photoshop or via too much flash, so I don't think that's the natural color.But there are lots of good navys and royal blues out there (look at OPI, Sally Hansen, Zoya, China Glaze might have a few, Essie has a couple I think as well) and top it with a semi-matte topcoat. To give you some starting points, I tried Nubar V For Men over Misa's A Sin Worth Committing and Sally Hansen's Lacquer Shine in Spark and they both looked close, Spark being a little more purple.

The second to last is a little more difficult to pin down. Hi-Fi by Caboodles and Sally Hansen Insta-Dri in Grape Going both look like they could be close.

shatteredshards

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
That second to last pic looks a lot like Rescue Beauty Lounge Scrangie.

Oh, I totally forgot about that one! I tend to not think about RBL polishes, though, because I refuse to pay $18 plus shipping for that little bottle.