Help me make an Xmas/must-have list! :)

monter

My MAC collection needs help. I have a decent collection (for a poor law student), but my mom is bugging me for a Christmas list, and I don't know what colors would be good for me to add - or what I should have had from the beginning and I never picked up, haha.

I'm looking to round out my collection as a whole, and will probably use these suggestions as a shopping list after Christmas.

So, what I've got:

Eyes:

Purples:
Shale
Blackberry
Star Violet

Pinks:
Gleam
Jest
Da Bling
Paradisco

Browns:
Amber Lights
Saddle
Folie
Brun
Sable
Mulch
Embark

Cools:
Warm Chill
Gulf Stream

Other:
Vanilla
Shroom

Liners:
Shade
Blacktrack
Nightfish (l/e, softer black fluidline)

Lipsticks/lustres:
Speed Dial
Viva Glam IV
Port Red
Wonderstruck
Viva Glam V Special (the fergie lipglass)
Lustrewhite

Blushes:
Secret Blush
Well Dressed
Springsheen
Spaced Out

I also have a black plushlash and an NC20 studio finish. Here is me for reference.

Thanks ahead of time!
greengrin.gif

lyttleravyn

I'd maybe go for a gold like Goldmine; grays like Print or Knight Divine; and I love Trax and Beauty Marked.

Also maybe you could ask for one of the Little Darlings sets? The lipglass ones are a great way to get a bunch of colors
smiles.gif

TISH1124

Great list!! Good Luck finding Nightfish .. I would add Patina to the neutrals too ...and Dipdown is a gorgeous very dark brown fluidline

Zoffe

I think you need to add some pigments to that collection!
greengrin.gif

Take a look at the holiday sets. There are some great starter colors in there
smiles.gif

monter

I've never even considered pigments before! Thanks for the suggestion; that's a great idea to get a holiday set of them.

And thanks for the color suggestions so far.
smiles.gif

rachybloom

Sketch is my all-time favorite MAC eyeshadow.. I've experimented with it more lately and loveee it!!

and Macroviolet fluideline is a new favorite of mine.

Underage lipglass, Angel lipstick, Politely Pink.

What about some brushes too? I could never ever live without my 187 foundation brush and the 182 buffer brush.

GlamQueen21

Eyeshadows:
Pink Venus
Nocturnelle
Sushi Flower
Sketch
Trax
Tempting
Era
Bronze
Mink & Sable
Glamour Check!
Phloof!

Pigments:
Tan
Cocomotion
Chocolate Brown
Copperbeam
Melon

That's all that I can think of for eyeshadow and pigments that you can get.

Mabelle

Eyes:

Purples:
satalite dreams, nocturnelle, beauty marked
sketch

Browns:
twinks, antiqued, woodwinked, romp or bronze

blue: deep truth, freshwater or electric eel

greens: humid, velvet moss, greensmoke, bitter

Other:
goldmine, club, carbon, coppering, cranberry, knight devine, all that glitters, honeylust ( some people find it difficult, but its gorgeous!) crystal avalanche

Liners:
black liquid last
dip down (i think? brown) fluid line
teddy

Blushes:
dame and plumfoolery

plushglass; ample pink, posh it up

monter

Going to the outlet mall at midnight... I'm going to see what I cand find there at the cosmetics store.
greengrin.gif

Kiss and Makeup

Dipdown and Black Track (which was at my CCO last time I was there) fluidline.

Satin Taupe and Carbon! This is, IMO, the prettiest smoky eye ever! Well, at least on me
winks.gif

The holiday sets are a great way to try out pigments, get awesome eyeshadow (the smoky eye and warm eyes are my favorites!) get great deals on lipsticks (neutral set rocks my face) and eyeliners (from the "little darlings"). Another great way to get pigments is to get samples. A lot of the pretty LE colors (like Sweet Sienna and Your Ladyship, my personal favorites) are hard to come by unless I get them this way. There are some super sweet ladies on here that sell samples. With those, a little goes a long way, and you get a wide variety of colors to play with.