help me out guys:)

XxTinker_BellxX

I meant to ask this ahead of time, but ..... i was wondering if anyone had tips on putting on the liquid last liners.... I have green play. Im pretty ok at liquid liners .... but with these it just seems so much harder. The problem is MY LASHES. I have some pretty long lashes
and well... they get i the fuckin way AGH! i attached a pic so you could see wha im workin with here...

Charnelle

Gorgeous lashes.
Theres not really anything you can do except practice putting the liner on at more of an angle. So it you don't bump your lashes.
Or just hold them down with your finger while you apply it?
Wow i'm jealous..May i have your eye lashes..?
eyelove.gif

XxTinker_BellxX

hahah sure, we can share lmao. I was afraid that was gonna be the answer i never tried holding them.. hmmph.. i should. well Thank you
greengrin.gif

BlahWah

I made a mess trying to use the applicator, so I used my 266 instead and it's a bit cleaner (only cuz mine are short and some stick up instead of out!). Someone else (I think glittergoddess?) mentioned using an angle brush instead as well. Maybe give that a go? HTH!

*pssst* And if you have lashes left over from sharing with Charnelle, spread some riches my way! =D

XxTinker_BellxX

Yes ma'am i will do. Thanks guys, i feel speial! Ok but dumb question ...how the hell am i supposed to get the liner on my 266? do i rub it off the original liner brush? oh maaaannnn. so complicated, ima have to jus cut um off.. i jus love this color... MAAAN!

BlahWah

Quote:
Originally Posted by XxTinker_BellxX
how the hell am i supposed to get the liner on my 266? do i rub it off the original liner brush?

Yep, that's what I've done. I take it off the wand of the applicator, tho, not the brush, and remember to put the applicator back in the tube right away b/c the product dries kinda quick and you may end up with clumpy ooze instead of smooth stuff to work with.

What may make it easier is to take the applicator out half-way from the tube, which you can do with one hand, then swipe some off with the edge of the 266 (otherwise you'll get a hugely thick line). Then slip the wand back in, twist is a bit to seal out the air (or all the way if you don't need it anymore) and line your eyes with the 266. This way not too much air gets into the tube and you don't have to juggle the tube, wand and brush separately.

Hope that didn't confuse you! Enjoy your liquidlast!
wavey.gif

pugmommy7

i don't have huge lashes and it gives me preobvlems too. i just try to apply it swiftly and evenly and then carefully remove the debris with a lash comb(metal) and then my fingernails- but be carerful not to pull to hard on your lashes.
I like the strong color it gives, but I am a fluidlines girl at heart
smiles.gif

XxTinker_BellxX

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlahWah
Yep, that's what I've done. I take it off the wand of the applicator, tho, not the brush, and remember to put the applicator back in the tube right away b/c the product dries kinda quick and you may end up with clumpy ooze instead of smooth stuff to work with.

What may make it easier is to take the applicator out half-way from the tube, which you can do with one hand, then swipe some off with the edge of the 266 (otherwise you'll get a hugely thick line). Then slip the wand back in, twist is a bit to seal out the air (or all the way if you don't need it anymore) and line your eyes with the 266. This way not too much air gets into the tube and you don't have to juggle the tube, wand and brush separately.

Hope that didn't confuse you! Enjoy your liquidlast!
wavey.gif

Gotcha.. i will try this out thanks!

Latest posts