Help me pick 2 (only two) MAC e/s.

Katja

I am Back2Mac-ing 1 of them, but I have money for *gasp* 1 more.
clap.gif
(I'm on a budget)

So here is an eyeshadow list I compiled:

Bitter
Chrome Yellow
Humid
Moon's Reflection
Beautiful Iris
Gorgeous Gold
Carbon

Please help me decide on which 2 to pick. I would also like suggestions on which ones NOT to pick and why. And if they are all great e/s, then just pick the ones you prefer over the others.... Or you could rate all of them on a 1-5 rating, if you wanna get in depth.
graucho.gif
(<-- I just like this smiley)
smiles.gif

TIA wonderful spiffy people.
Edit: I'm NC 35 right now. Dark Auburn brown hair, brown eyes.

mistella

All of them are so nice though! I like purples & dark smokey eyes so I would pick Beautiful Iris and Carbon. Carbon is a staple.. Gorgeous Gold is also pretty, it's so unique.

lorraine_loz

Humid and Gorgeous Gold are both must haves.

Bitter is lovely too, but if you are only buying two, then bitter can wait!

user79

I'd go for Carbon and Gorgeous Gold because they're so versatile.

I wouldn't pick Bitter and Chrome Yellow because you probably won't use them that much.

Katja

The initial 2 picks I was thinking about getting before the thread was created were Bitter and Moon's Reflection. lol

Now that I've received outside recommendations, I'm definitely getting Gorgeous Gold, and either Humid or Bitter. (I'm just really drawn to that color for some reason) Also, I think Carbon can wait because I seldom wear dark, smoky eyes. (but I know it's a staple black)

Thank you all!
greengrin.gif

MacMonster

carbon is a great liner too though with the right brush! I love my chrome yellow though, but it's a gamble on how it'll look on anybody!

Humid is really, really dark if you don't know, too.

miss-lilly

I agree with everyone that you should go with Gorgeous Gold and Humid.
Bitter and Moon's Reflections are very beautiful e/s but you probably won't use it as much. Although, you should definitely get Bitter sometime, it is such an unique shade!

Esperanza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katja

Now that I've received outside recommendations, I'm definitely getting Gorgeous Gold, and either Humid or Bitter.

You won't be disappointed with Humid, it's a must-have among the Greens. I'd say to pick Carbon too, it's a really versatile e/s as MissChievous said already.

slvrlips

If I had to choose I'd go with gorgeous gold and carbon
carbon can be used as soo much more than just e/s
and it is a must have in a growing collection

crazy4lex04

I ahve to agree with just bout everyone and say humid and gorgeous gold... i have bitter and i do love it but i think gold is extremely versatile and humid is just so darn pretty. The one i would not recommend getting if u can only pick 2 is carbon. it can be replaced by a lot of other lines. chrome yellow is next on my list.

tdm

Carbon
thmbup.gif
cheerleader.gif
smiles.gif

Gorgeous Gold
thmbup.gif
cheerleader.gif
smiles.gif

I haven't used the others. I have bitter, but rarely use it.

Latest posts