Help me pick my next MSF!

RoseMe

Hey Gals!

I would love your input in picking me another MSF. I already have Petticoat and Northernlight. Northernlight is unfortunately too "bronze" for my taste but I enjoy having it still.

I am NC25, an what I am looking for are:
1) Very very finely milled powder (northernlight was too chuncky for my taste).
2) A nice elegant sheen, no metalic shine or glitter.
3) Silverish sheen, not golden sheen (since the 2 I have are already golden).
4) Pinkish over peachish in color, that won't look strange in the temple area but can still look as blush (am I too demanding?
th_LMAO.gif
)
5) That's all for now, thanks to your wonderful input!

Rose
mac_haul.gif

gildedangel

Soft and Gentle might be right up your alley! It has a nice sheen, a buttery texture, it has kind of a whitish sheen, but it is a little peachy. It might be a good choice for you, and it is perm!

RoseMe

Thanks! Is it similiar to Abatras (Nars)? If it is similiar, I might prefer something with more pinkish sheen in it.

gildedangel

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoseMe
Thanks! Is it similiar to Abatras (Nars)? If it is similiar, I might prefer something with more pinkish sheen in it.

No, I don't think that it is similar to Albatross. I find Albatross to be a bit more white than Soft and Gentle. Soft and Gentle is kind of peachy. Porcelain Pink is coming out with a collection, I think in September, that is more of a pink highlighter/blush if you are looking for something more pink.

Makeup Emporium

If you want pinkish there are a couple coming out with the Colour Craft collection on July 13th...

Porcelain Pink Soft pinky coral wth gold veining (has the gold though)
Smooth Merge Left: Soft champange pink, Center: Deep rose, Right: Pale cool pink

There are 6 in total with this collection so you should be able to find one that you like!
yes.gif

Here are the descriptions of the other 4; they all have gold/bronze undertones.

Sunny by Nature Rich bronze with pink pearl pig
Cheeky Bronze Soft golden coral wth bronze pearl
Triple Fusion Left: Soft champagne gold, Center: Soft golden peach, Right: Rose pink with gold nuances
Warm Blend Left: Antique gold, Center: Mahogany Bronze, Right: Copper

User38

I agree on Soft and Gentle.. when I use it I use it over a pink blush.

The new Porcelain Pink which I have been testing is fabulous -- it is definitely pink and does have some gold, but upon closer inspection it also has some silver (at least on me). The pale pink might be just right..

Anway.. best of luck in choosing!

makeupmami

from ur description i would say perfect topping would be nice if you can still find it at your counters (try and ask cuz sometimes they still have stuff leftover from previous collections (mine still has neosci fi lol!) PT is a very light pink and may work as a blush (im nc20/25 and it shows up on me) on you and it looks awesome over blushes and is a great highlight. It has a smooth texture also. I have SnG n i dunno if its mine but the texture is very chunky n weird but ilike the color and use it occasionally lolz. Newayz hope this helps
smiles.gif

TISH1124

I agree with Perfect Topping it is just one of the best IMO!!! But I would also say try Porcelain Pink if you can't find it