help me plz- a lil pic heavy

misslexuh

Hey.. I really want to make my naturally blonde hair to a light brown color. I have pretty fair skin, and blue eyes.
I really want a change, but I dont want to cut it. Do you think brown would look ok on me?? Suggestions, comments, WHATEVER would be much appreciated!! Thank you

xox

Apr0404_3.jpg

untitled4r534534.jpg

newfacebook.jpg

newyears1.jpg

n20701016_17773562_6420.jpg

sorry for so many pics.. but i really wanted to try to show you muhh hairrr =)

Corvs Queen

I think that a light brown would look great on you. Just remember to keep it warm so that you won't look so monotone. You might even want some caramel highlights with the brown. I think that you'll be fine.

Julie

I think you look GORGEOUS with your natural blonde hair! I'm sure you'd still look good with light brown hair because your a very pretty girl but I think you should keep the blonde and maybe add some different color highlights if you are just looking for a change.

user3

Your hair would look awesome with a highlight weave of blonde and light brown.

I am trying to find a pic. I had one and now I can't find it.

kimmy

you'd look gorgeous with any hair colour, i think
smiles.gif

but if you're looking for a change, maybe try a medium ash brown with some warm brown/caramel/blonde highlights
winks.gif

prppygrl69

i like the blonde,but i think you'd look hot with a light or even a medium golden brown.and jjones,you can remove that dye w/o bleach ;-)

prppygrl69

Quote:
Originally Posted by Julie
I think you look GORGEOUS with your natural blonde hair! I'm sure you'd still look good with light brown hair because your a very pretty girl but I think you should keep the blonde and maybe add some different color highlights if you are just looking for a change.

i agree with julie.i know i just commented but ahh well.if you want a change,you should try to go with some lowlights.then if you dont like it,it wouldnt be like darn i wish i didnt do that lol

Dreamergirl3

As long as its a warm shade, I think light brown would look great on you! Just remember (if you're doing it at home), find a shade you like, and pick the next one lighter. That way, you won't be really dark. You gotta be careful going darker! Also, I would suggest trying Clairol Natural Instincts, because its not permanent and it'll wash out, that way you're not stuck with it if you don't like it. HTH!

Shawna

I think some darker highlights with your blonde would look great. Please post pics when you get it done.

misslexa

i fair pretty close to the same colouring as you, and i recently dyed my hair a light warm brown - and it looks fabulous! go for it!!

Glamgirlie

I think you should go for it, if your worried about how it will turn out go for a wash-in-wash-out dye first in the same colour, that way if you don't like it your not stuck with anything permanent!