Help me spend a $100 at MAC

Loveleighe

I have a g/c to spend at MAC that i got for christmas and I don't just want to buy anything. But I need help decided what things i do want without going in there and spending $500 and then calling a day. So the limit is $100 which means I can buy about 5 or 6 items. the real limit is actually $125 but the $25 for is for more foundation. I need your suggestions.

About my makeup routine....
I wear a full face of makeup everyday. I am very much into bright colors and flamboyant looks but for my basic everyday i usually wear bronze, chocolate, khaki, gold combos. I'm trying to stay away from shimmery eyes they are starting to bug me and i feel like i'm in a rut so i'm not going to do them for a while.

I don't wear lipstick, lip liner, or blush. Although I'm up for it i just never do for some reason substituting lipglass and bronzer instead.

I also never fill in my brows, i groom them slightly. i just got into the habit of leaving them alone out of seeing how some ladies f* up their own pretty good. But I absolutely love a strong brow like brooke shields or the russian red look from the originals collection.

I'm a range between NW 43-47 i usally wear 45 but my perfect blend is a mix of all 3. I have green eyes, and my hair is colored red ( 6RR, 7RB,7 BC) and cut into a pixie cut. I have a full face with big high cheek bones and dimples it's oval shaped.

ok so that's all i could think of that would help you help me so let's hear it. If this isn't the right place for this please move it accordingly.
winkiss.gif

purrtykitty

If you like bright colors, you should definitely try to get your hands on Parrot. There are some other good non-shimmery (or light shimmer) neutral e/s in the Originals collection, too. For me, I love playing with lips, especially if you stick with neutral eyes. You could get a few fun lipsticks or glosses.

j_absinthe

Why not try getting a few of the Matte2 e/s? They have decent color payoff and there are enough of them to where I'm sure you could at least find one thing you like.

I can understand the brozner instead of blush for your coloring, but I think all ladies should rock some lipstick at some point or another. Make a day and hit the store up, see what works for you, and perhaps get a lipliner to match.

Ms. Z

I'd hold onto to it until A Mei, Heatherette & Fafi (unless you don't like LE packaging).

quinntastic

I second Parrot. I just got it today and I love it. Get some of the aqua LLL to go with it.

I recommend more than anything going there and getting a makeover so they can try several things and you'll see in advance if you like something before you buy it.

Have fun! I'm so jealous.
smiles.gif

saj20052006

Okay I'm NC50 or NW45 and my daily routine is basic. I don't wear makeup everyday. LOL! But, I also like brights and neutrals.

For Eyebrows, get the Spiked Pencil to fill them in.

For Lips:
Chestnut, Mahogany, Nighmoth and Cork Lip Pencil
Honeyflower, Meltdown, Fluid Lipstick
Sinnamon, Venetian Lustreglass

For Eyes:
Amber Lights. Deep Truth, Freshwater, Swish, Sushi Flower E/S, Flammable Paint, Blanc Type Matte2, Mulch, Satin Taupe, Era

These are just some of the colors that I adore. If you would like to see my entire list, please e-mail me and I will be happy to send it to you and you can check out the colors for yourself.

Latest posts