Help me with my hair please! Pictures inside =)

vanillaa

Hiya everyone!

I still have a hairdrama.. I HATE HATE HATE the color, but am confused which color to get, so I played a little around with taaz.com (thanks glam8babe for your post about it!
thmbup.gif
)

So please, tell me which one looks best! I'm also in for a haircut, want to get a long bob with some layers in the back..

What suits my skintone + shape?

My current hair:
fotd130701zv2.png

The options: (or maybe some others?)
collagevi2.png

enjoybeingagirl

You look really cute with 3 and 4. Bangs suit you! I like the dark blonde better than light brown. I prefer blonde on most people though
smiles.gif

NatalieMT

I love #4, that's gorgeous. I think the combination of a light brown base coat and some lovely caramel and blonde highlights is perfect on you. I do like #3 but I think #4 is a little more toned down.

I guess you could go the whole way and go completely blonde. Best move I ever made was reaching for the bleach. I already had very blonde hair though, so the change was probably subtle.

TDoll

I like #4. I think the darker blonde shade really suits you, as well as the bangs.

prettybaby

3 stands out the most for me. if your gettin it done, pls b sure to go to a professional!! lifting the reds out of your hair could be tough!

urbanlilyfairy

i sorry i may not be of any help lol..cuz i prefer your hair now versus the tazz ones lolz...but if you really not happy with it umhhhhhh i guess 3.

vanillaa

Ohhh!! You all like the blond ones! I prefer number 4 too! So that would be a dark blonde/light brown base with lots of highlights, am I right??
greengrin.gif
You girls are awesome!

vanillaa

Okay girls! I think I wanna go back blonde! Wanna see my bleach blonde hair (one year ago)

ikkewv3.jpg

I don't want it to be this light again (more something like no. 3 or 4), but I need some good pictures with a lovely blonde color so I can take it to the salon.. Can y'all help me out with that??