Help me with my MAC Pro haul!

pdtb050606

Ok, so my mom and I are doing a mother/daughter trip to the Pro store so I've told myself I am ONLY buying PRO prouducts and nothing that I can get here. So I am looking for some insight on what you think are the best things to get while I'm there. I know what the PRO products are but I was hoping you all could rec some specific things/colors. The only colors I don't do are blues so everything else is fair game. I want to make sure that I get everything I want b/c it's a 3hr drive so I know I won't be going back anytime soon. TIA!
mac_addict.gif

ThePostcardOrg

I would def. check out the pro pigments and reflect glitters.

Rust and blackened red reflect glitters are awesome! There are also some really pretty pro eyeshadows, such as Kelly (green) and Bright sunshine (yellow).

Also if you are a brush freak like me, you should check out the pro brushes
smiles.gif

There are so much to choose from, so I suggest spending some time at the pro website
smiles.gif
Cause I admit that eventhough I had a "plan" about what to get when I was going to a pro store, I went completely bananas when I saw the store. Everything was so tempting :p Ended up spending over 700 dollars XD

Hope you have an awesome time!!
smiles.gif

ThePostcardOrg

I got Devil (bright irridecent coral orange) and Rhubarb (bright magenta).
Both look CRAZY in the pan. But applied with a light hand and with the right brush, they both look great!
greengrin.gif

Rooshi

Happy Shopping at Pro Store, Pam! I remember how crazy I went when I visited the NYC Pro Store. It felt like I was in MAC heaven, seriously!
smiles.gif

You should definitely check out Bright Sunshine, Bottle Green, Biogreen (you can skip it if you have wondergrass) and Kelly eyeshadows. Also since you got the Redhead MSF, you can try layering it over cantaloupe pro blush, it looks soooo gorgeous! Oh and dont forget to check out the pro pigments (Emerald green and Rose Gold pigments are so pretty! )

pdtb050606

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rooshi
Happy Shopping at Pro Store, Pam! I remember how crazy I went when I visited the NYC Pro Store. It felt like I was in MAC heaven, seriously!
smiles.gif

You should definitely check out Bright Sunshine, Bottle Green, Biogreen (you can skip it if you have wondergrass) and Kelly eyeshadows. Also since you got the Redhead MSF, you can try layering it over cantaloupe pro blush, it looks soooo gorgeous! Oh and dont forget to check out the pro pigments (Emerald green and Rose Gold pigments are so pretty! )

Quote:
Originally Posted by BrowneyedBeauty
I love Cantaloupe blush!! Definitely check it out!

That was actually the first thing on my list! I'm soooo excited!

Lyssah

I also agree with Bio Green, Kelly Green E/S and Bright Sunshine. Vibrant purple is also pretty. Lime is a pretty cool colour though

purrtykitty

Go to macpro.com to see what colors are pro only...that'll help you figure out what you should look at. Definitely look at the pro pigments and Cantaloupe is an awesome blush! Have fun, the Pro Store is heaven!
love.gif

pdtb050606

Oh yes, I have a long list here of pro only items..I went through each individual section and picked out the pro colors only so I won't forget to give them a gander. Can you tell I'm excited? lol
I will have to keep telling myself while I'm there -do not buy reg line items!

Septemba

If I could get to a PRO store I would be getting Apple Red and Frankley Scarlett blushes (I think these are the PRO true red blushes?). I'm mad for red blush atm.

Liya2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdtb050606
Ok, so my mom and I are doing a mother/daughter trip to the Pro store so I've told myself I am ONLY buying PRO prouducts and nothing that I can get here. So I am looking for some insight on what you think are the best things to get while I'm there. I know what the PRO products are but I was hoping you all could rec some specific things/colors. The only colors I don't do are blues so everything else is fair game. I want to make sure that I get everything I want b/c it's a 3hr drive so I know I won't be going back anytime soon. TIA!​

mac_addict.gif

Hey, I had a post a bit like yours and made a list of the things that I need to check, please keep in mind that I don’t personally recommend these just because I haven’t seen them IRL (our trip got delayed till March
angry.gif
).

Eye Shadows: Bright Sunshine, Rose, Bottle Green, Vibrant Grape, Coral.
Pigments: Emerald Green, Chartreuse, Silver Fog, Gold Dusk, Gold.
Mixing Meduim
Select Cover-Up Color Corrector Green.
Studio Finish Color Corrector Burnt Coral (Ask the MA if you need Caramel instead)
Lip Erase in "Dim"
Cantaloupe Blush
Violetta Lipstick

This is a link to my post, and another one that I found helpful:-

MAC PRO Store Recommendations - Specktra.Net

http://www.specktra.net/forum/f165/m...shadow-129208/

Please when you come back let me know what you got and what you think of them. Good luck with your haul and have fun
th_DANCE.gif

Liya2007

Quote:
Originally Posted by pdtb050606
which blushes did you get? I have made "my list" but I know how that goes
smiles.gif

What is on your list??
mac_addict.gif

pdtb050606

eyeshadows:
deep damson
plum
red violet
burnt orange
red brick
coral (i already bought this from another member, yay)
red brick
rose

Cherche blushcreme

Blushes:
salsarose
apple red
cantaloupe
devil
rhubarb
magenta ??
full fuschia ??
azalea

Peachstock l/s

pro all the chromalines if I like them

and I am just going to see what I like in the pigments

Countdown to damage--1 week!
th_DANCE.gif

pdtb050606

^^I really should be in bed by now seeing that we're getting up at 6, ah well...I have no idea what time we will be there and I decided not to get an appt, but who knows maybe we will run into eachother
smiles.gif

Latest posts