Help me with this look!

mustardgirl

Hi everyone! I was wondering if some of you guys had any ideas about where to find (or how to make) fake eyelashes for this look that I wanted to recreate:

ayumi_eyes.png

This is Ayumi Hamasaki from her music video - Jewel (in case you wanted to look it up). I made the dress from this video and I really do not want to wear this without the complete look
th_DANCE.gif
TIA!

mariecinder

Wow that is a gorgeous look! What if you tried taking a pair of old or cheap lashes and then going to a craft store and buying some feathers to glue onto them? You could always check out Shu's lashes, I hear that have some pretty over the top ones.

mustardgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreamergirl3
I think EnkoreMakeup on YouTube has a video tutoria on making your own feathered false lashes..

I just looked this up and watched it - thanks for letting me know
greengrin.gif
Definitely going to try it out and see how it goes *crosses fingers* Any other recommendations are welcome!

j_absinthe

I would definently try those MUFE white eyelashes, but I would try getting a couple pairs to add more volume towards the outer lashlines; I'd also maybe add some black feather lashes behind the white ones.

Some silver glitter along the lashlines, line your waterlines with black kohl and set your brows.

mustardgirl

Thank you so much everyone for the replies!!! I am definitely going to check everything out that you guys have suggested - I'll probably have to combine lashes together for sure but I had no idea where to even start looking XD so thank you again to everyone who replied!!!

mustardgirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by xphoxbex
You Made The Dress From The Video That She's Wearing? How Stunning!

Yeah it took forever - mainly it was just more time consuming to make not really terribly difficult lol.