Help me!!

Femme Noir

Hey guys. So monday i'm going to place an order for some stuff and i need feedback on these products...
(for example... is it sheer/not sheer?, what it looks good with, why you like it or why you don't) Whatever you want to say about it... Thanks
smiles.gif

-snowgirl lipglass ( i want this cause i'm still sad i missed out on Who's that Lady lip gelee)

-Bateau eyeshadow from sundressing

-Petit Four lipglass from sweetie cake

asteffey

bateau reminds me a lot of rummy, so if you have that steer clear. also, snow girl is PRETTY! def get that.

dollbabybex

just love snow girl..... but im waiting for pholosophelle as theyre quite similar IMO.

bateau isnt anything special, theres so many simialar colours.i was gonna buy but was quite dissapointed when i saw it
ssad.gif

and as sweetie cake wasnt available in the uk, i couldnt get any of it....
and it was the collection i wanted the most besides Hooked Bait Lure
ssad.gif

lara

Snowgirl is absolutely gorgeous. It's an invaluable kit item - I use it in the middle of skinny lips to give a bit of dimension and an illusion of fullness.

csuthetaphi

I love Snowgirl Lipglass. It is really chunky and glittery, which I know a lot of people don't like. I think its gorgeous! I glitters are red/green/gold in color. They give a really multi-dimensional effect I think.

As for Petit Four, I really love that one too. It is more opaque of a l/g, but I like highly pigmented glosses. Plus it is a nice warm (bright) color, and I have a warm skin tone, so it looks good.

Latest posts