Help me

pepe

Hi ladies,
I would love to hear your advice on what eyeshadow or just about anything would suit my complexion, eye colour... I love me some purples and golds. One thing is that I could never find is a lipstick or gloss that suits me, its either too light and chalky looking or too bright given that I have pale porcelain skin. xoxo

I posted a pic of my eye just so that you can see the specific colouring

*KT*

Your eye color is really close to mine, so purples, golds, and pinks should really make your eyes pop.

Give VG V and VG VI a try as far as non-LE. Also, try out Supersequin if your counter/store still has it.

The slimshines might be a nice option for you as well because they can give such a sheer amount of color. I'm fair also and I had a hard time only walking away with three of them! I liked Pleasing, Prudeaux, Urgent!, Gaily, Rock Out, Intimidate, Lovey-Dove.

Honey B. Fly

creme de violet --im starting 2 LOVE this shadow (shimmery purple)
goldmine (pure yellow frosty gold)
all that glitters (beige and naturally sparkley)

frocher

Your eyes are a gorgeous color. A shimmering peach or plum would be gorgeous on your eyes. Try NARS butterfield8 or dolce vita on your lips.

wolfsong

You could have a look at lipgelees - they're sheer, and most will suit you.
Stunning eyes by the way!

pepe

thank you babes, all of you are so lovely. You have given me great tips that I must try out.

Latest posts