Help me!

Kimmy4205

I have questions, I need help from the experts.

No gold highlighter? I saw this in the makeup crimes post. Not even if its a a subtle gold? ifso what other color? Just silvers?

What do you use to finish your makeup with?

amber_j

Hmm, I'm no expert but I say use whatever you like. It's your face after all! Just blend everything nicely.

As for examples of what I use to highlight I guess the closest I've got to golden colours is Tempting e/s and Warmed or So Ceylon MSFs. I also like to use colours with a golden sheen to them like Shore Leave and Nanogold e/s. But I don't always use a highlight as I think it makes me look too 'done' for work, which in my field isn't what I really need.

iadoremac

I agree as long as you blend it in properly,the last time i went to MAC I asked for a highlighter and they gave me Tempting which is more like a dark or dirty gold but its described on the MAC website as Sinfully rich coco lustre.
NW47

ebonyannette

well what color is a woc supposed to highlight with then? Ha ha I dont mind silvery ones sometimes but im NW55 and it would just make me look ashy.

I use one from Perscriptives that I put on before or mix in with foundation, I also use Bronze ccb as my HG highlighter and buff it in with a 187.

I say do what you want and what looks good on you.

amber_j

Do you mean the highlight you use under your eyebrow? If so, then my post above covers what I generally use at the moment to highlight my brow. Or do you mean highlighting a certain part of your eyelid?