Help NC 50 needs a good contour colour !!!

iamdaone22

Hey guys ! i need a good contour colour like asap ! I have tried to get Mac's sculpt and shape powders but I am leaving the area where my pro store and wont have access to it !!! SO I need sometime else in the meantime help thanks guys!!!
th_dunno.gif
mac_addict.gif

bobbiedoll03

I use Iman's blush in Sable because I could not afford MAC Blushes awhile back as a college student and I really loved it...I am moving up in the world now though and I will be trying blunt since my sable is almost gone.

priss

embark eyeshadow
brownscript eyeshaow
handwritten eyeshadow
deep damson eyeshadow purple-ish yet looks good
nw50 studio fix
folie eyeshadow
a little folie (limited from "the originals" launch)
dirty plum blush -hurry on this one, it going away forever, even though its purple it really does go w/ EVERY thing.
shadowy lady eyeshadow- again, purple but looks great.

Entice

I may be in the minoruty here, but I'm an NC50/NW45 match and the blunt brush doesn't really appear on my skin. For contouring I prefer the Studio Sculpt in Warm Light Definitive or like a few of the other ladies mentioned, NW50 studio fix or Handwritten (with lots of blending). I don't get how people use blunt as a contour shade when it's so light and basically fades into the skin so much.

priss

Quote:
Originally Posted by Entice
I may be in the minoruty here, but I'm an NC50/NW45 match and the blunt brush doesn't really appear on my skin. For contouring I prefer the Studio Sculpt in Warm Light Definitive or like a few of the other ladies mentioned, NW50 studio fix or Handwritten (with lots of blending). I don't get how people use blunt as a contour shade when it's so light and basically fades into the skin so much.

it doesnt show on me either. well not in real life. it shows in photos.

mmkaykel

I'm a NC50 and blunt doesn't show up on me. I can't find the studio sculpt because MAC no longer sells it...any other suggestions for contouring