help: need a traincase !!

eye_pr0mise

im in need of a traincase that does the job. spacey, has room for just about anything. and most importantly affordable.
so far i like sephoras for $98, but wanna find something less expensive, if its out there
th_dunno.gif

Lizzie

I've been lemming the new MAC one, but I can't justify it. A few months ago, I got the pro black rolling traincase from yazmo. I like it a lot, it's really roomy...but it's soooooooooooo heavy.

It really depends on what you're going to use it for and how large you need it to be, though.

eye_pr0mise

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lizzie
I've been lemming the new MAC one, but I can't justify it. A few months ago, I got the pro black rolling traincase from yazmo. I like it a lot, it's really roomy...but it's soooooooooooo heavy.

It really depends on what you're going to use it for and how large you need it to be, though.

ya, i was just looking at that website right now. i like some of their products but dont know which one to get.. i dont have a massive amount of products but i just want a place for everything you know..

leenybeeny

I got a scarpbooking organizer from Michael's with a 40% off cupon. It retailed for about $150, does the job and is light because it's made of a canvas type material. The only thing is that it wouldn't travel on a plane well. Other than that, it carries almost my entire stash.

eye_pr0mise

Quote:
Originally Posted by leenybeeny
I got a scarpbooking organizer from Michael's with a 40% off cupon. It retailed for about $150, does the job and is light because it's made of a canvas type material. The only thing is that it wouldn't travel on a plane well. Other than that, it carries almost my entire stash.

ooo, micheals. i didnt think of that. thankks :)

jjjenko

check target too! i almost bought the sephora one but i found one kind of similar at target for like $40

Latest posts