Help Needed

anickia

Due to some unfortunate events, I no longer have my little collection and I am in need of suggestions of some ideas as to where to start again (with all the new things that has come out.) I am currently wearing NC45 hyperreal foundation (because I like the dewy look). Your suggestions are needed

KeshieShimmer

Some neutral e/s amberlights is lovely as is mythology
blacktrack fluidline or carbon for lining
blush I love Breezy (cool toned) and razin (warm/matte)
maybe a bright e/s color floral fantasy (pink in color) or fertile (dark purple) from Strange Hybird, shimmermoss and club are fantastic as well

Do you have a CCO near you? that would be a great place to get some LE palletes, pigments, and eyeshadow colors. You could by a cheap brush set from CVS by Esscense of beauty.

oh yeah pinkcarat lustureglass is fantastic!

MACa6325xi

Look at some of the Milani and NYX eyeshadows and blushes if you can find them in your area. Some of those are equivalent to some MAC items and they are really great. I have also gotten some great stuff from Ebay, but you have to be careful. I think if you search Specktra.net you can find some great tips and information. Good Luck to you.

anickia

Thank you so much. I have looked at the others but I have found that I am totally a MAC girl. I get so angry at the others. Here at the counter in Mississippi they seem to not be as into it as other stores that I have gone to. Thank you so much for helping me. I think that I gonna get a pallet of different colors and start there. Holla with more suggestions. And again, thanks.